9 WordPress Plugins You Need
If you’re a WordPress user, you’ll be well aware that there are many plugins available to enhance your website. It’s mind-blowing just how many there are available! And honestly, it’s pretty darn confuddling – which ones do you really need for your website?
Most WordPress users have their own list of go-to plugins. Here at InDeed We Can, our website design department is no different – we’ve got our favourites that top the list every time.
There is a slight difference, though: we’re actually using these plugins on our own site.
This means we can be 100% certain they’re trustworthy, secure, and error-free.
Imagine installing a recommended plugin that started glitching after the first update, providing a backdoor entrance for internet bad guys to come and hack your website (aaah!)… we won’t have that, so we’ll only recommend what we’ve tried and tested ourselves.
- Yoast SEO – the first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, XML sitemaps, content analysis, and more. Yoast makes SEO easy – even for the absolute novice. This one is a non-negotiable!
- Updraft Plus – To back up and restore your website. An imperative security measure, and especially useful for those with a little less confidence or experience to safeguard in case of any big whoopsies when editing your site.
- Smush – Easily reduce and streamline your image file sizes, improving your website’s speed and performance.
- Yoast Duplicate Post – the go-to tool for cloning posts and pages. Really handy when adding or editing new products and services, saving lots of time and ensuring your site stays on brand throughout.
- Woo-commerce – The ultimate e-commerce solution for WordPress. This plugin turns your website into a shopping cart, so you can easily make sales and grow your business!
- Really Simple SSL – a lightweight and easy-to-navigate plugin to make your site SSL-proof.
- Site Kit by Google – a one-stop solution for WordPress users to use everything Google. Analytics and marketing tools from Google are incredibly useful and beneficial to your business, so this plugin makes keeping track of everything really easy!
- PixelYourSite – Keep track of your customers’ actions with this handy, no coding required tracker for Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, and Pinterest Tag.
- Contact Form 7 – a simple but flexible contact form to make it easier than ever for your audience to reach out.
Plugins aren’t a one-time thing…
Once you’ve found the perfect plugins for your business, set them up, and started enjoying an easier ride with WordPress, there is still a bit of housekeeping to maintain.
Plugins need regular updates to keep working properly – a bit like how your phone does a regular software update. We’re making this easier than ever for you with our plugin maintenance package over at our sister company Your Web Host!
Ensuring nothing is broken, no security is breached and everything is up to date will keep your website performing seamlessly for both you and your site visitors (and keep those pesky hackers at bay!).
It’s a no-brainer, really: for maximum performance, optimum security, and enhanced ease of use, our Plugin Package is InDeed exactly what you need.
Get in touch with our team at Your Web Host today to sort out your plugins for good – we’ll help you work out which plugins are right for your business, make sure your current ones are running smoothly, and keep on top of them for you moving forward. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.