We know from working with dozens of clients, that B2B email marketing is often tossed into the too hard, too time-consuming basket.
With thoughts like:
- What should I write in my email newsletter?
- How often should I send emails?
- What if people unsubscribe?
- Why aren’t more people opening my emails?
- How do I set it up to send people my lead magnet?
- How do I send an email sequence?
These are all perfectly reasonable thoughts to have. We completely understand. If you are ready to take action and get your newsletters sorted, book a 30min call with Louise.
First of all, you need an email marketing strategy that:
- Defines clear newsletter goals – What do you want your audience to do?
- Identifies your audience – Which subscribers are you talking to? What are they interested in?
- Establishes a clear plan – How often will you communicate with your mailing list? How will you measure your efforts?
Is B2B email marketing effective in 2022?
Yes! Email marketing remains an effective marketing tool in 2022 and beyond. It’s a powerful marketing tool that will get you results…if you do it right.
For B2B service providers, using newsletters is the best way to stay in touch with your warm audience. And because they have opted in, they have indicated that they are interested in your brand.
Not sure what to say?
- Present an offer to work with you
- Promote your next event
- Share a new blog post
- Tell them about something new happening
How can email marketing help my business?
Nurtured, engaged email subscribers turn into paying clients. Here’s how you can use newsletters to help your business:
- Use automation to welcome and nurture every time someone new joins your email community.
- People like to do business with people they know, like, and trust. A regular email newsletter helps you to build that kind of relationship and keep you top of mind when they need someone with your expertise.
The truth is, strategic email marketing can be a game-changer for small businesses.
- Boost sales
Email marketing has the best potential ROI of any marketing channel.
- It’s all yours!
You own your email list. It’s not borrowed and you’re not beholden to anyone else.
- Free from algorithms.
It’s a direct invite into the inner sanctum of someone’s inbox.
- Nurture relationships
Build trust, connection, and loyalty with your email subscribers so you become the obvious choice.
- Improve brand awareness
Consistent email marketing builds recognition and recall.
- Targeted communication
Easily target specific messages to specific subscribers for better results.
Effective B2B email design can have a big impact on lead generation.
Take time to review each campaign to learn what resonates and what doesn’t. Use our handy checklist:
- Is it a personalized email?
- Does the content speak to your target audience?
- Does it have a clear CTA?
- Is the language actionable?
Newsletters and Social media
InDeed, we can help
We know that figuring out what to write and finding time to get it done (let alone consistently) is what holds most people back from emailing their list. << That’s the pain we take away.
Interested in speaking with our about you can increase your revenue with newsletters? Get in touch.