Frequently Asked Questions
Digital Marketing FAQs
- marketing isn’t your thing
- you don’t have time to promote and grow your brand yourself
- you are not quite sure where to start with digital marketing or how to implement it
- you find it more cost-effective to outsource marketing services to an agency than hiring an in-house marketer
No. But we do recommend a minimum contract term of 3 months for our social media packages to ensure you get the best benefit from working with us.
Yes. We do not publish content without your approval. We email you with the content for you to review and approve before we schedule or publish.
Once you are signed up, our marketing team will help you with key points of your online presence:
- Creating and implementing your digital marketing strategy
- Creating purposeful content for social media and websites
- Creating and optimising email automation
No. Results are individual and cannot be guaranteed by our team. This is because it’s your responsibility to convert your leads into sales. If you aren’t seeing an increase in leads or traffic, then that means we need to to tweak what we are doing or you haven’t allowed enough time for the marketing actions to work. If you are concerned, get in touch.
All of our clients have the option to receive strategic guidance from Louise, as well as an experienced team of specialists whose task is to generate measurable results for you.
We take ownership of our projects, providing transparency through:
- Regular communication
- Monthly reporting
- Project management
No, we are so much more than just a VA. We are a team of remote working marketing assistants based in NZ. We specialise in helping busy business owners implement their digital marketing activities.