At InDeed We Can Ltd we value your privacy. We are committed to your right to privacy and take your privacy seriously.
If you engage our services we will ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details, email address, credit card details, place of work, position, and any other details necessary to enable us to provide you with the services you have requested.
Where you complete any of our online forms the Personal Information you give us will be used by us to provide the information or services you requested. This information will be held with the utmost care and security. We will not sell, trade or share this information with anyone.
We do not capture or store any Personal Information about individuals who look at our website, except where you choose to give us your personal details by email or an online form to enquire or buy a service on our website
We will keep your Personal Information private and confidential unless we have to disclose your Personal Information by law or you ask us to disclose it.
We may use your Personal Information for:
- Providing you with the services you have requested;
- Confirming that any existing information we hold about you is true and accurate;
- Confirming your identity;
- Undertaking credit checks;
- Assisting us in enforcing our rights under any contract we may have entered into with you;
- Communicating with you via newsletter or other promotional campaign;
- Providing you with effective customer service; and
- Anything else as agreed between you and us when you engage us to provide Services to you.
Website, cookies and email
This website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and website usage.
InDeed We Can Ltd collect and store only the following information from people visiting our website that is automatically recognised: the date and time, the originating IP, the type of browser and operating system used, the URL of the referring page, the object requested, and the completion status of the request.
People who visit this website remain anonymous as none of the data collected is linked to any personal information. The information only allows us to work on any problems with our server, and look at the popularity of the pages on our website, so that we can continually improve our site.
This website uses UpdraftPlus to perform regular backups which are stored securely. Your personal data will be contained within these backups.
Credit card information
No credit card details are kept for security reasons.
Summary of Your Rights Under the GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
If you have any feedback or a complaint, please contact us.